Glen Gassaway has over 30 years of experience in electromagnetic interference (EMI) serving the military, aerospace and commercial markets. He has specialized in MIL-STD-461, DO-160, FCC part 15, CE mark and customer-specific standards. His experience includes all assembly levels, from integrated circuits to multiple system compatibility:
- EMI/EMP design and testing on commercial and military aerospace systems/boxes – including MIL-STD-461, DO-160 & customer-specific standards.
- MIL-STD-464 and system level Electromagnetic Effects (E3) Compliance
- FCC Part 15, CE-Mark, VCCI and Telcordia GR-1089 (NEBS) EMC compliance on information technology and telecom equipment
- Satellite and Launch Vehicle EMC
- Commercial and Aerospace EMC lab management
- iNARTE certified EMC Engineer and EMC Design Engineer, Cert Numbers EMC-001212-NE and EMCD-00178-ME
Find Glen’s CV Here
What People are Saying:
“Glen is one of the most responsive colleagues I have worked with.”
“Glen has the ability to describe a complex topic in simple terms.”
“Regulatory testing generally happens at the end of the development cycle, customers are typically under schedule pressures. Glen has a calming affect in such situations, as he maintains composure and communicates with confidence.”
About the Company:
Southwest EMI Consulting was started in April 2014 and is operated by Glen and his wife Dreda. We are located in Mesa Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix. While we generally focus on the southwest US, we often have customers all over the country.
Southwest EMI Consulting is fully insured and registered as a limited liability corporation in Arizona. We are registered with Dunn and Bradstreet (DUNS #868738522) and listed in the US Government’s System for Award Management, CAGE code 7SMK6.