What people are saying:
"Glen is one of the most responsive colleagues I have worked with."
"Glen has the ability to describe a complex topic in simple terms."
"Regulatory testing generally happens at the end of the development cycle, customers are typically under schedule pressures. Glen has a calming affect in such situations, as he maintains composure and communicates with confidence."
Electromagnetic Interference Consulting Services
Glen Gassaway has over 30 years of experience in electromagnetic interference (EMI) serving the military, aerospace and commercial markets. He has specialized in MIL-STD-461, DO-160, FCC part 15, CE mark and customer-specific standards. His experience includes all assembly levels, from integrated circuit testing to multiple system compatibility.
- EMI/EMP on Aerospace systems and boxes for commercial aircraft and Air Force programs.
- MIL-STD-461/4 and system level EMP compliance on US Army communication systems.
- TEMPEST design and testing
- FCC Part 15, EN55022, EN55024, VCCI and Bellcore-1089 compliance on information technology and telecom equipment.
- MIL-STD-461 and system level EM compliance on the booster vehicle for the Ground-Based Mid-course Defense System.
- EMI compliance on over 7 satellites.
- Managed an FCC/CE Mark compliance lab for a Fortune 500 Computer Company.
- Managed a MIL-STD-461 full satellite system level EMI lab and an Environmental Test Operations group for a leading Aerospace Company.